Saturday, July 28, 2012

Oh Baby!

Baby girl quilt made from onesies

Close-up of square on baby girl quilt
Baby quilt for a boy with camp fleece back. Dad likes to hunt! The plaid shirt squares were from one grandfather who passed away before the baby was born. Camo square, as well as the "Screamin' Eagle" patch, from other grandfather. I made a matching throw pillow too. Baby will have a memento to treasure from his grandfathers.  

The back showing the camo fleece
This is a quilt I made for a shower gift. The squares aren't t-shirts but they are a knit fabric. 
I don't get very many requests for baby quilts. I don't mind making them. They're fast work! I just never think to promote baby quilts. I get more requests for queen size quilts. Maybe it's because there are so many options out there for pre-made baby bedding that I don't get many requests.  I've made baby bedding complete with the matching crib bumpers, decorative pillows, crib skirt, curtains, rocking chair pads. I never thought to get photos of some stuff I've made for a nursery.  I guess I never thought I'd really make any other baby items. That's what I get for thinking, huh!
I welcome comments if you would be so kind to leave one here! Thanks, Jackie



No comments:

Post a Comment