Monday, October 31, 2011

Tis the Season

Ha! I know what you're thinking...get your mind out of the "let's get a head start on the Christmas shopping and advertising and skip right over Halloween and Thanksgiving" gutter. What I MEANT  was... it's getting chilly out there, autumn is here, bonfire weather. My favorite season is autumn. I love the smell of pumpkins, apples (well, apples don't smell much but apple pie sure does!), bonfires (and roasting marshmallows). I love all the colors, deep crimson, golden yellow, rich browns and dark oranges. The trees are beautiful!


So you're asking, what's your point, Jackie, on a sewing (mostly) blog? My t-shirt quilts are very snuggly and toasty warm! That's the point! I have a couple of time slots still open before Christmas if you or one of your lucky loved ones would like to find one under the tree this year. Not that it has to be a Christmas gift! I wouldn't want you to freeze this winter! ;) Here are a couple I've made. There are more pics and info on my t-shirt quilt page. There are lots on my facebook page: "T-shirt quilts by Jackie". Original name, huh?   

No comments:

Post a Comment